Gah!....Week 4 of the One Room Challenge!
As per usual, it's going to be a nail biter! I just returned from a week away at High Point Market and it was oh so good! To be perfectly honest, not a lot happened while I was gone.
- We are still receiving products
- We have some patching and riveting that needs to be done to the interior of the Airstream before we can move to decorative painting and flooring.
- Speaking of flooring....I found out that I'm short 6 boxes *** starts to hyper-ventilate
- Waiting for final paint concept from our decorative artist for final approval and we hope to get her in next week so that we stay on schedule.
- I'm still dreaming of this concept but there are still a lot of unknowns and some of the product won't arrive in time, so we are coming up with a couple of backups so that we will meet our deadline.
I was excited that the team at Mohawk Home reached out to me to see if I would like to collaborate with them on this project. They will be sponsoring this gorgeous area rug....I can't wait to see it in the space!
"We create livable products, intended to become the backdrop for some of life's best moments."
DECORATIVE PAINT CONCEPTS
We are still considering paint concepts as we speak! We have lots of ideas and inspiration, the time has come to decide on one. They're honestly all great! I can't wait to share more with you next week!
HIGH POINT MARKET
While I was at High Point Market this past week, I couldn't help but stop every time I saw a vintage Moroccan area rug, a pouf, lighting, textiles and I even saw a 1960's Moroccan door that would look awesome in this project! Here are some of the fun finds that gave me Moroccan vibes.
ABOUT THE ONE ROOM CHALLENGE
The One Room Challenge®, currently in its twentieth season, is a widely anticipated biannual event every spring and fall. Each round, twenty design influencers are selected to take the challenge, as Featured Designers, and transform a space. Every Wednesday, the designers document their process while sharing their sources and professional advice over six (8 during Covid) weekly posts.
In addition to following along, everyone with a blog or Instagram account, is welcome to join the fun as a Guest Participant by linking their own room transformations each week during the event. Each Thursday, the internet and social media are flooded with interior design inspiration, ideas, and encouragement.
THIS SEASONS FEATURED DESIGNERS:
Albie Knows | At Home with Savvy | Beth Diana Smith | Eclectic Twist | Erika Ward Interiors From House to Home| G. Lebron Interiors | Goldalamode | Home Made by Carmona| Impeccable Nest Jeweled Interiors| Joyful Designs Studio| Joy Street Design | Our Fifth House| Peony & Honey Pinch Plate Party | Rebecca Propes | Reem’s Design | Saudah Saleem Interiors | Whitney J Decor
BETTER HOMES & GARDENS IS THE OFFICIAL MEDIA PARTNER OF THE ORC!