HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am so excited about getting this year started! Every year that I've been in business just gets better and even more fulfilling as I work with more clients and renovate new spaces.
- Becoming a #1 Best Selling Author on Amazon in 3 categories.
- Being name one of 2018's Most Influential In Real Estate Staging by RESA, the Real Estate Staging Association.
- Earning the Three Best Business Award for Interior Design in Chula Vista, CA
- Earning the Best of Houzz for Service
- Receiving the Lux-Living Magazine Award for Best Full Service Interior Design
- Receiving the Best In Home Staging Award by CreditDonkey.com
- Working for HGTV on the Design / Construction team for a new show airing this year.
- Helping with the design and launch of The Design Network's new eDesign platform.
- 17 features and mentions in shelter and industry media and magazines like Architectural Digest, San Diego Magazine, San Diego Home/Garden Lifestyle Magazine, Floor Trends, Furniture Today, Designers Today, Tile Magazine as well as the COVER of Visions Magazine!
PHEW....I'm exhausted just thinking of all of the events, conferences and trade shows from coast to coast that I've attended to bring the newest trends to you.
WHAT ALL THIS MEANS FOR YOU
This means that I'm the type of designer that values staying on type of the latest trends, styles and innovations happening so that I can bring them directly to my clients! I'm excited to highlight those in upcoming posts! I have Las Vegas Market, one of my resources for gift, furniture, bedding, lighting, flooring, and home décor, coming up at the end of January and I'm on the design bloggers tour for KBIS, the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show which is the PREMIER kitchen and bath event of the year so stick around!
YOUR HOME IS THE NEW YEAR...
How does your home make you feel as we embark on this new year? Are you tired of staring at beige walls? Is your furniture past it's prime? Are you planning to purchase a new home this year but aren't sure what to take with you and what to leave behind? Make 2019 the year that you finally take action to live in a home that you love and that you are proud to showcase to friends and family!
Life is about change, we all go through different seasons in our lives and our homes should support those changes, not remain static. This is a great time to take action and have your home align with your vision for your life this coming year and beyond. That's the kind of change that I'm talking about!
RACHEL'S WORD OF ADVICE
Declutter Your Decor!
Yaaaaaaaaas, Mrs. Doubtfire, please help! Am I the only one that's wishing I could hire a bulldozer to go through my home and clear all of the extra Christmas Decor? Use that energy to jumpstart a decluttering journey. Reward your efforts with a something new for you space that will reflect the way you want to feel!
Living Coral Named Pantone Color of the Year! Can I tell you how obsessed I am with this color! I'm already incorporating it into my home with my bedding!
CHEERS to 2019 and all of the awesomeness it has in store!
My mission in 2019 continues to be to help you live more beautifully.
Your home. Your life. In style.